December 18, 2020
Nominate for CSHEMA Board of Trustees
The deadline to nominate yourself or a colleague for the Board of Trustees is January 31, 2021.
Help establish and further the strategic direction of the Association by becoming a Board Member with CSHEMA. Board members participate in a weekly conference call and up to two in-person, multiday meetings annually (paid by CSHEMA). Terms are three years and begin at the CSHEMA Annual Conference in July. Each year, two directors and the vice president will be elected; the treasurer and recording secretary are elected every three years, but never in the same election cycle.
Volunteering with CSHEMA is a chance to leave your mark on the Association. Through volunteering you will:
- Nurture and shape CSHEMA's community
- Create content and resources of value to you and your colleagues
- Keep CSHEMA on track to meet goals and align with Association values
- Further apply and enhance your skills
- Expand your professional network
- Gain experience in an area outside of your field
Learn more about the positions and nominate yourself or a collegue!