May 22, 2020
CSHEMA is pleased to announce the newly elected members of the CSHEMA Board of Trustees.
- Vice President: Jonathan Klane, University of Caifornia–Davis
- Treasurer: John DeLaHunt, University of Texas–San Antonio
- At-Large Members : Kimi Brown, University of Pennsylvania; Markus Schaufele, Northwestern University
These individuals will join the continuing board members following the Virtual Conference as CSHEMA leadership looks toward the future of EHS in higher education:
- Incoming President: John Fellers, Texas A&M University
- Current President: Jerilyn Roberts, South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
- Secretary: John Syfert, University of South Carolina
- At-Large Members: Bruce Brown, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center; Amy Haberman, University of Florida; Robin Newberry, Clemson University; and Ken Smith, University of California System.